Showroom Sales Consultant
Fabric House is looking for an experienced showroom sales consultant to ensure our customers receive the highest level of service. Must be friendly, positive, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment to deliver exceptional customer satisfaction.
- A paid, full-time position.
- Employee will aid customers in the selection and purchase of wallcoverings, fabrics, and window treatments
- Employee will support and assist sales team personnel
- Provide memo samples to customers
- Process and place orders/reserves with vendors
- Communicate with customers and provide accurate responses to queries and concerns in-person, over email, and by phone
- Resolve order issues as they arise
- Maintain, organize, and clean showroom work areas
- Continually add new memos and master samples into existing and new collections as they arrive
- Monitor/arrange for removal of discontinued items
- Train, instruct, and oversee interns
- Administer miscellaneous office tasks such as monitoring levels of company supplies and filing invoices
- Strong interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, proactive, and self-motivated
- Professional demeanor
- Knowledge of wallcoverings and fabrics a plus
- Microsoft Outlook and QuickBooks software proficient
Fabric House is a curated source for fine decorative fabrics, wall coverings, trims, and window treatments. We have fabric and textile memos and other samples available for designers and the public at Fabric House in the Houston Design Center. We have over 50 lines from 10 different countries; over a HALF MILLION SKUs of fabric, and an extensive selection of trim, wall coverings, and drapery hardware.